The application is available to all and is free of charge. We want to maintain this form of access as long as possible.
If you use the Application and improves it’s your work, please make a donation in any amount, which will allow maintain domain and server.
We are also open to your suggestions related to the improvement of the currently running application.
In case of problems or suggestion in the application, briefly describe the problem (print screen would be very helpful) and send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reply as soon as possible.
You can receive a consultation number from VIES for each VAT identification number that you validate if you provide a valid requestor’s VAT identification number during validation. You use this consultation number to prove to a tax administrator of a member country that you validated the VAT identification number and obtained a validation result.
You can validate a single VAT identification number at the time of data entry. You can also validate multiple records using a batch process.
- Place the numbers in the input box – one number per line – (usefull for pasted numbers from spreadsheets) and press the button “Check”.
- The results immediately appeared, with the inputed numbers and response from Member State’s database ( VIES ).
- Save the verification on your hard disk or send the result of verification to your mailbox.
- To validate new set of numbers press “Clear all” and the result box returns to input mode again.
- If you have received an error message when entering your VAT number, please check to make sure you have entered the number in the correct format. Please enter the country code first, followed by the entire VAT number. Please enter the number without any spaces.
- INCORRECT: 157 544 555 666
- INCORRECT: GB 157 544 555 666
- CORRECT: GB157544555666
Accountant’s insurance tailored for your business
As a person or company responsible for the finance of other businesses or individuals, accountants are uniquely vulnerable to the consequences of mistakes or bad advice.